Saturday, February 21, 2015

I haven't posted for awhile, but I want to dedicate this Blog post for my wife.

I won't get into details, but even though I love to Cross-Dress and sometimes become self centered to the point of being selfish, I'll do anything to help my wife stay healthy and comfortable.

She has have a VERY trying couple of years with a triple set back starting about a month from this past Thanks Giving. Fortunately, she seems to have stabilized even though she is dealing with some deficits, at least she's still here.

With all she has been though her concern is more about me and how I feel and if I loo OK when I go out. She critics me and if she feels I need a touch up or my hair needs to be worked on, she insists on taking care of it. How in the world could you even find a lady like that?

Sure we go though our, what I call her "Tourette Syndrome"  moments, I call them that because when I say things (in a teasing way) she will start to call me expletives and wave her hands around give me the "one finger salute". I just laugh it off and tell everyone who is around us that she is having one of her fits, it goes a long way to mitigate the situation, but we've been like that for the past 51 years.

When my wife worked at a gay lounge as a Karaoke hostess in Atlantic City (another story), I would sit at the bar, many people were visitors to AC and had never seen or met us before. She would say something, anything to anyone and I would comment in a sarcastic way, that would set up a bantering between the two of us. Of course the newbies in the crowd with look astonished and though there was going to be a fist fight. It was hilarious and we still carry on the same way when ever we're out in public or at parties, people wait for the spontaneity. One of my (so called) friends calls it the Lou & Millie show, not very original, but I think it's meant as an endearing label.

Anyway, I could go on for years about Millie, there is no way Louise could ever exist without her, she is my inspiration, she gave me courage and her approval, she insisted I be me and had no reservations as to my motives, she taught me how to do my makeup, she insisted I not look like a clown and she was my "Backup" in the event of a verbal assault.

I don't mean to be rude with this comment, but she's the one with the "BALLS", I doubt very much I could be as accommodating if the shoe were on the other foot.

I love my wife "Millie" and everyone who has met us in person and knows her understands why.

Louise

1 comment:

Pat Scales said...

This was a wonderful post showing the love, support and appreciation that you have for your wife and also giving a glimpse of the love that she has for you. THank you for sharing.
I really hope that some day I can convince my wife to let us drive down to AC so we can meet.
Pat